Work in progress
Welcome to my blog !!! My website was born on 1997, I closed it many years ago due to the social networks advent. Actually I notice that Social Networks have some limits, for this reason I opened a new blog … Continue reading
I did a very basic Vagrant test environment based on Puppet 3.x and VirtualBox 5.
My purpose is create an environment to test Puppet modules on different OS flavours without implementing a Puppet Master server.
Using Vagrant, I can create from scratch VMs provisioning by Puppet just run a command. Moreover I can destroy & recreate them in few seconds!
Take a look on my vagrant-test-env github repo. It contains a short tutorial and some codes.
- xip.io: Free DNS for test
- Link: How We Build Code at Netflix
- (Italiano) Tmux: una valida alternativa a screen
- Link: How should I prepare for my Google interview if I have 1 month left?
- How to test JSON result from RoR functional tests
- Rotating videos with FFmpeg
- Fast audio format convertion using ffmpeg
- Using TrueCrypt is not secure as it may contain unfixed security issues
- RoR: How to test a confirm dialog with Capybara?